Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tears and Cheers










TEARS & CHEERS

Every week has its share of highs and not so highs. So, in an attempt to find memorable humor in life's happenings, I'm starting a weekly Tears & Cheers Section. So, here goes to this week's winners...

Tears-Dealing with student loans over the phone, ughhh! Loving the fact that I have a "classic" car, but not loving the pricey bill to keep it working.

Cheers-Major applause goes to storms that literally last for a day and sunshine clear mornings the very next day, bunnies (what can I say, sometimes when I ask God for a sign, it can come in unexpected things), growth groups that refresh my spirit and soul, episodes of Holidate, and library book sales where I was able to buy a Kaua'i book for a buck! Wahooo! :)


No comments: