Friday, November 13, 2009

Photographer Spotlight: Jules Bianchi

It all started with scouring over photographer websites for my sister's wedding three years ago. My mom and I kept coming across photographers that had good work, but nothing that really stood out UNTIL we came across Jules Bianchi. Long story short, we all met and her funky, original, and spectacular style stood out and we were all sold. Jules and Joy ended up shooting my sister's wedding and ever since then we've been two of her top blog fans. So much so, that when Jules had her new studio grand opening-Jules Bianchi Photograhy Bay Area Studios, guess who showed up to support? Yep, my sister and I were there and can say that we have first-hand experience with the JoyCam...don't be jealous.

2 comments:

Jules Bianchi said...

thank you thank you thank you for your sweet words!!!!

Cole said...

You're so welcome! :)