Saturday, December 6, 2008

More than the Surface Level I

This was a simple way to bring in my whole new blog era. The list is from a bunch of photography blogs, and I adapted it to me. :)

I AM …stuck in a rut.
I WANT… a new camera that rocks with taking pictures.
I HAVE …the worst neckache.
I KEEP … starting a blog, but not keeping up, something is different about this time though.
I WISH I COULD … have one of those laugh so hard it hurts moments right now.
I HATE … doing the whole job search thing!
I FEAR … growing into old age as solo as can be.
I HEAR … Craig David in the background on pandora.com
I DON’T THINK … that I am positive enough at all, but working on that.
I REGRET … caring too much about other's opinions to be myself! :)
I LOVE … mi familia, starlit nights, and bonfires.
I AM NOT … the quiet, reserved one that some people tend to think I am.
I DANCE … like you wouldn't believe!
I SING … my best when the radios blaring.
I NEVER … go to bed at the same time.
I RARELY … go out with friends as much as I would like to.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH …Ghostwhisper recently because the husband is gone.
I AM NOT ALWAYS … as selfless as I would like to be.
I HATE THAT … I don't have an affordable hobby...yet.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … how to broaden my community of friends.
I NEED… to get a massage, learn Spanish, find a job with my new degree, and get off this dang addicting computer!

1 comment:

Annemarie said...

Just checked back and realized that my comment didn't save....

Hi NG!! Welcome, or should I say Welcome Back, to the blog world. It's a great place, hope you stay for a while. :)

Thank you for the sweet note on my blog. I'm so new to the photography dream, but I'm loving each and every minute that I explore it more. It's one of the few things in my life that makes every part of my being smile, so I do it as much as I can. I would say, if it's something that you love, and want to explore it....just go out and do it! That's kind of what I did, and I surprise myself all the time at where I'm at now. As far as how I got here....I looked at other people's blogs for about a year before I was confident enough to really try it myself. I only wish I had listened to my own advice and started playing earlier! I was such a chicken! I learned a lot of tips and tricks by watching the [b] school, and just following Jasmine, Jessica Claire, Becker, as well as so many others, online.

The postcard pics? Not 100% sure which ones you're referring to, but I use a few different Adobe products here and there, and just play around with them until I get what I want.

I hope that helps, and it's nice to meet you! :)